- Made from the pressed grapes (pomace) from the Tanagra Heavenly Chaos (red wine blend) in 2015 (directly from the press into our fermentation tanks to avoid any contamination). Mainly Merlot, mixed with Cabernet Sauvignon & Shiraz.
- Fermentation of pomace over a period of 2 – 3 weeks
- Slow & careful double distillation with our combined pot/column still
- Gradual dilution with water over a period of 3 – 4 months to bottling strength (43%)
- Strong, fragrant aroma with distinctly grappa character.
- 43% Alc.
- 500 ml bottle
- Number of bottles made: 800
- Rating: 4 1/2 Stars & Good Value (Platter's Guide)