TANAGRA Marc de Cabernet Sauvignon - Vintage 2015
- Made from Tanagra’s 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon pressed grapes (pomace) - (directly from the press into our fermentation tanks to avoid any contamination)
- Fermentation of pomace over a period of 2 – 3 weeks
- Slow & careful double distillation with our combined pot/column still
- Gradual dilution with water over a period of 3 – 4 months to bottling strength (43%)
- Classic elegant grappa, reflecting the slight tobacco note of our Tanagra Cabernet Sauvignon wine. Vibrant mint chocolate & red berry aromas, palate smooth, creamy & balanced. Silky finish with hints of green herbs.
- 43% Alc.
- 500 ml bottle
- Ratings: Platter's 4 Stars
- Number of bottles made: 500