TANAGRA Marc de Hanepoot
- Made from local Hanepoot (= Muscat de Alexandrie) pressed grapes (pomace) in 2016 (directly from the press into our fermentation tanks to avoid any contamination)
- Fermentation of pomace over a period of 2 – 3 weeks
- Slow & careful double distillation with our combined pot/column still
- Gradual dilution with water over a period of 3 – 4 months to bottling strength (43%)
- Fruity & flowery grappa. Intense sweet (raisin) Hanepoot bouquet on the nose which balances well with actual dryness on the palate.
- 43% Alc.
- 500 ml bottle
- Number of bottles made: 800
- Price: R 260