TANAGRA Marc de Hanepoot
3 Year Reserve
- Double-distilled in 2014 from local Hanepoot (Muscat d’Alexandrie) pressed grapes/pomace and then matured for 3 years in an ex-muscat cask.
- Vibrant amber colour. Fragrant muscat. Spicy and delicate, with hints of walnut. Perfect balance of fruit and wood, with the ex-muscat cask accentuating the rasin character of the Hanepoot grapes it’s been distilled from.
- 40 % Alc.
- 500 ml bottle, presented in exquisite packaging
- Rating: Platter’s 4 ½ Stars
- Number of bottles made: 625
- Price: R 580